Careers and Training at Carr Utility Contracting
Carr Utility Contracting is proud of our workforce. Our highly skilled employees are the most valuable asset our company has. Each CARR employee acts as a company ambassadors as they represent the values and professionalism that 75 year of combined experience has established. Please come back to this page frequently to see current job postings.
Carr Utility Contracting is always looking for motivated and dedicated employees. To join the CARR Team please send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carr Utility Contracting takes great pride in the employees we send to each job to represent our company. Their on-going training begins in the field, on the job site, and continues throughout the tenure of their employment.
- Reading and interpreting engineered prints
- High quality methods of installation, ensuring correct use of material and proper placement
- Correct minimum depths achieved, for facilities placed
- Safety performance on and off job site
- Adequate Traffic Control
- Restoration of job site to like or better condition
- Operational skills using directional drilling machines, trenchers, mini-excavators, backhoes, underground Utility locators, hydro-excavators, air driven equipment, and GPS units
- Proper notification of property owners and consideration is a priority
Our employees understand and appreciate the high standards of Carr Utility Contracting. Customer perception and professionalism are two of our top priorities, and tasks are performed until the job is completed to client specifications.
We Specialize in what you're looking for
Call us today! To get it done On Time and In Budget